SSC JE Answer Key 2015 of Exam held on 31 January 2016 is given here. Answer key of SSC JE 2015 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, indicate correct answers to the multiple choice questions asked in the Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer exam. Going through the SSC JE 2015 Answer Key will help candidates analyse how well they have performed in the exam. Marks will be awarded for correct answers, as per the final official SSC JE 31 Jan 2016 Exam Answer Key, based on which declaration of results will be done.
SSC JE 2015 Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission announced around 1000 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers, Group B Non-Gazetted posts in the pay band of Rs 9300 – 34800 plus grade pay Rs 4200. For this SSC Recruitment, exam was held on 31 January 2016 across several test centres. Candidates appeared in the morning shift (10 AM to 12 Noon) and afternoon shift (2 PM to 4 PM). After the exam, SSC JE Answer Key 2015 of exam held on 31 Jan 2016 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical are being published.
The exam was conducted successfully on 31 January 2016. Get here the SSC JE 2015 Answer Keys for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical. Links to get the keys subject wise are given below.
You are advised to be very careful while checking unofficial answer keys as they are released by individuals only and may not be 100% correct.
|SSC JE 2015||Question paper and Answer key|
|Civil Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2015 Civil Engineering after the exam — answer key published.|
|Electrical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2015 Electrical Engineering after the exam — answer key published.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Click Here for question paper and answer key of SSC Junior Engineer 2015 Mechanical Engineering after the exam — question paper and answer key published.|
- Paper I contains questions on three subjects namely general intelligence and reasoning (50 marks), general awareness (50 marks), general engineering (100 marks).
- General engineering section has Part A (Civil and Structural), Part B (Electrical), Part C (Mechanical). Candidate has to attempt only that part which is relevant to his / her post applied for.
- Answer key of SSC JE 2015 is published separately for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical.
- SSC JE 2015 Answer Key Civil Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Civil) or Junior Engineer (Quantity surveying and contract).
- SSC JE 2015 Answer Key Electrical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- SSC JE 2015 Answer Key Mechanical Engineering is relevant to candidates who have applied for Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
SSC Junior Engineers Cut Offs
Challenging SSC JE Answer Key 2015
SSC JE Answer Key 2015 of exam held on 31 Jan 2016 will be published by Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can raise objections to these keys. Claims received will be analysed by the Commission and appropriate action will be taken.
Final keys will be as decided by the Staff Selection Commission.
Result of SSC JE 2015 is to be compiled on the basis of final official SSC JE Answer Key 2015.
SSC JE 2015 Question Paper
SSC JE 2015 Question Paper of Civil Engineering will have questions based on CE syllabus. Questions asked in Civil part involves building materials, costing and valuation, environmental engineering, estimating, hydraulics, irrigation engineering, soil mechanics, surveying, transportation engineering. Questions asked in Structural part involves concrete technology, RCC design, steel design, theory of structures.
SSC JE 2015 Question Paper of Electrical Engineering will have questions as specified in the EE syllabus. Questions range on the topics such as AC fundamentals, basic concepts, basic electronics, circuit law, electrical machines, estimation and costing, fractional kilowatt motors and single phase induction motors, generation, magnetic circuit, measurement and measuring instruments, synchronous machines, transmission and distribution, utilization and electrical energy.
SSC JE 2015 Question Paper of Mechanical Engineering will have questions pertaining to ME syllabus. Questions asked in the SSC Junior Engineer mechanical engineering exam are on a wide range of topics including boilers, classification, engineering mechanics and strength of materials, IC engines (air standard cycles, performance, combustion, cooling and lubrication), properties of pure substances, Rankine cycle of system, theory of machines and machine design, 1st law of thermodynamics, 2nd law of thermodynamics, specification, fitting & accessories, air compressors & their cycles, refrigeration cycles, principle of refrigeration plant, nozzles & steam turbines, fluids (properties and classification, statics, measurement of fluid pressure, kinematics, dynamics of ideal fluids), measurement of flow rate, basic principles, hydraulic turbines, centrifugal pumps, classification of steels.
Significance of SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2015
For 1000 vacancies in the Junior Engineer posts, a large number of candidates have applied. Level of competition is quite high considering the number of test takers. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment are sought after by many looking for Govt Jobs in India. SSC JE 2015 Question Paper and Answer Key significance is explained below.
- Selection of candidates will be done through stage 1 (Paper I – objective type), stage 2 (Paper II – conventional type), stage 3 (interviews).
- Paper I is of objective type and its answers can be presented in the form of key wherein correct option of each question is indicated.
- Candidates who have appeared for Paper I on 31 Jan 2016 can check the SSC JE Question Paper and Answer Key 2015 to know which questions they marked correctly and which were wrong.
- Marks will be awarded for correct answers and deducted (0.25 marks as negative marking) for wrong answers.
Representations received from candidates regarding answer keys are carefully examined. Wherever representations are found to be genuine, key is revised.
SSC JE Result 2015 will be published after Paper I a few weeks / months after the exam. Result of SSC JE 2015 Paper I will indicate list of candidates who have been declared as qualified for appearing in Paper II.
Unofficial SSC JE Answer Key 2015
Candidates may please note that the answer keys released immediately after the exam are unofficial. Unofficial SSC JE Answer Key 2015 is published by individuals, coaching centres and other institutes. These keys are only for reference.
Those who have appeared in the Junior Engineers Recruitment Exam (Paper I) on 31 Jan 2016 will want to know exam analysis of SSC JE 2015, expected cut offs, answer keys. For the purpose of helping such candidates, unofficial answer key of SSC JE 2015 is released. Although these keys are also made by experts in education, there could be differences between these and the official keys released by Staff Selection Commission.