EESL Recruitment 2017: Energy Efficiency Service Limited has released new job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer and various other vacancies. Skillful job contenders can apply for EESL Various Posts through online mode by visiting the home page www.eeslindia.org. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements can grab this great opportunity by applying for EESL Various Vacancies 2017 which starts from 1st March 2017 and ends on 22nd March 2017. Energy Efficiency Service Ltd. has announced for about 20 various vacancies. Detailed information regarding EESL Qualifications and recruiting procedure is mentioned in this post.
EESL Various Jobs
To apply for EESL Jobs applicants must possess certain educational qualifications like Diploma in Engineering/Technology or M.Com or other course based on the post name as mentioned in the official notification. Job aspirants must hold maximum age of 27 years as on 1st February 2017. Only those candidates who perform best in Written test, GD and/or Interview will be shortlisted for these vacancies. Applicants who will be selected will receive Rs. 20,000/- as salary per month.
Full details about EESL Recruitment 2017 like age, salary, qualifications, no.of posts, selection process and application procedure can be seen in this post.
|EESL Recruitment 2017 details|
|Name of the Organisation||Energy Efficiency Service Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer and other posts|
|Last date to apply||22nd March 2017|
Post wise vacancy details:
|S.no||Post Name||No.of posts|
|3||Assistant Manager (PR)||01|
|5||Assistant Engineer Gr.III (Technical)||12|
|6||Assistant Officer Gr.III (Finance)||02|
|7||Assistant Engineer Gr.III||01|
|8||Assistant Officer Gr.III (PR)||01|
EESL Recruitment 2017, 20 Asst. Engineer, Asst. Officer & other vacancies
Contenders who are willing to apply for EESL Posts 2017 should have completed Diploma in Engineering/Technology or Graduation/Post Graduation/B.Tech or M.Com or other equivalent course as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates must hold an age whose maximum age is not more than 37 years for post no. 1 to 4 where as maximum age should be 27 years for remaining posts as on 01/02/2017. Relaxation to the upper age limit will be applied to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. norms.
- Post no. 1 & 3 : Rs. 60,000/- per month.
- Post no. 2 & 4 : Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- Post no 5 to 8 ; Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Rs. 1,000/- for General Category Candidates.
- Rs. 500/- for OBC Category Candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST Category Candidates.
EESL Job Selection Process
Applied job contestants will be selected based on their performance in the tests conducted by EESL Selection Commission members.
- Written test
- GD and/or
EESL Recruitment 2017 Apply online, Application Process
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria set by EESL Recruiting Department can apply for EESL Jobs 2017 through online mode and submit the online application form on or before 22/03/2017.
- Visit the official portal www.eeslindia.org.
- Search & open the link EESL Various Job Notification 2017.
- Fill in educational and other details correctly.
- Upload all the required document proofs mentioned in the notification.
- Verify your details & submit the application form.
- Take printout of submitted application form.
- Start date to apply online : 01/03/2017.
- Last date to submit application form : 22/03/2017.
- Written Exam date : 08/04/2017.